4.05.2011

Taking The City By Storm

Look out, New York!
 
 
I'm hitting the road again, though thankfully I'm staying in my native land this time. Two other baristas from Muggswigz and myself will be embarking on a little trip, in order to compete in the Northeast Regional Barista competition.

It's exciting, a little nerve wracking, and definitely going to be a great learning experience.

I'm going mainly to observe, assist, and absorb as much as I can--but I will be competing in the Brewer's Cup, a separate event dedicated entirely to creating the best cup of black coffee possible.
I'm thrilled to be seeing the Big Apple for the first time, and even more thrilled to be participating in something that I have such a passion for. ♥
So much to see, so much to do. Thursday morning can't come soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear how your trip to my hometown was ... hope you loved every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete