3.22.2011

Take 2


Saved Photos-7
I finally got around to making another version of Otis, this time in a deep, gorgeous orange that makes me think of summer sunsets. FH and I took these shots of it in the park on a day that honestly felt like early summer. Spring is so close now, and it fills me with so much hope!

Saved Photos-1 
I really love any shawlette with side-to-side construction, and one of the best things about knitting them is how easily you can adapt it to a different gauge, like I did here. Now I really want one in really fine fingering weight as well, with a lace border. Something light and breezy to throw on over anything.

Saved Photos-11 
This one, however, I'll be throwing over countless sets of flower print dresses and tights all springtime long. Thank goodness the sun is shining and things are growing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment