3.12.2014

Styling Cowls for Spring!

What happens when my favorite season (Spring!) and my favorite knit accessory (cowls!) collide? Let's find out! We're already experiencing warm weather here in the ATL, so I've got Spring on my mind! I decided to find outfit inspiration starring two of my cowl patterns. 
♥ Check it out:



The cheerful floral top makes this light layering combo perfect for spring. I love the flats and the vintage-y earrings. Knit Jaymie in a light-weight wool in the same espresso color as the sassy bag for a balanced look.
Get pattern here.
Suggested yarn: Quince & Co Chickadee in Sedum.


I love the trend of pairing neon brights with neutrals. This outfit would look great with the addition of a camel-colored version of Kingsley to keep your neck or shoulders warm on a cool spring evening -- date night, anyone? And check out that clutch!
Get pattern here.
Suggested yarn: Brown Sheep Burly Spun in Oatmeal.


Be ready for April showers with a sweetly preppy raincoat. This outfit is pared-down and classic, so a Kingsley in pearl grey would be the perfect finishing touch to dress up the simple tee.
Get pattern here.
Suggested yarn: Malabrigo Rasta in Plomo.


I have a weakness for artfully swingy harem pants, especially when adorned with gorgeous colors & prints. Let your personality shine on the bottom, but keep it simple up top. A solid pastel shift blouse would go perfectly, topped with a breezy cotton version of Jaymie. 
Get pattern here.
Suggested yarn: Blue Sky Alpaca Skinny Cotton in Pear.


Hope this leaves you feeling inspired to dress for spring! 
I know I can't wait to update my own wardrobe...

No comments:

Post a Comment