9.09.2012

Would you like to play a game?

Hi knittens!

It's actually a super autumnal day here in NE Ohio... Cool breezes, crisp air, the works! I broke out my favorite plaid flannel top to celebrate (so soft & cuddly!) and I may even be planning a little bonfire for later! YUM.

My knitting fingers are getting pre-fall busy, too!

Can you keep a lil' secret? I've got a couple patterns hanging out in the pipeline right now, and the first one should be all ready to go live on Ravelry in just a week or two! It's been quite a while since I had the time or energy to publish a pattern, so I've got a lot floating around that needs finished up and set free into the world. ♥

To make the process even more fun for me (and hopefully you as well!), I've decided to make a little giveaway part of each pattern release...

All you have to do is take a good, long look at this teaser photo clipping below:




...And then do the following two things:

1-Make sure you're a follower of Cravings Knits here on the blog! Super easy, right?

2-Make a guess about what kind of item the finished pattern will be for, and leave a comment with your answer!


When the pattern comes out, I'll pick a winner from the pool of correct answers--and that lovely knitter will receive a free copy of the pattern!

In the meantime, I hope everyone is having a truly wonderful weekend! Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Definitely looking forward to more patterns from you! I think the braid in the picture would look really awesome as part of a hat, so that's my guess :)


    Also, shameless self-plug: if you need a tech editor for your patterns, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for finding new fun blogs to follow! :D
    I'm going to guess a hat!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just followed you :)
    I think it's part of a pair of mitts!

    ReplyDelete