3.22.2011

Take 2


Saved Photos-7
I finally got around to making another version of Otis, this time in a deep, gorgeous orange that makes me think of summer sunsets. FH and I took these shots of it in the park on a day that honestly felt like early summer. Spring is so close now, and it fills me with so much hope!

Saved Photos-1 
I really love any shawlette with side-to-side construction, and one of the best things about knitting them is how easily you can adapt it to a different gauge, like I did here. Now I really want one in really fine fingering weight as well, with a lace border. Something light and breezy to throw on over anything.

Saved Photos-11 
This one, however, I'll be throwing over countless sets of flower print dresses and tights all springtime long. Thank goodness the sun is shining and things are growing again.
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment